Tuesday 30 August 2016

Week 4 Reflection

This Week Was Book Week
I was sick for 2 days of book week but here is what I remember.

Monday
On Monday we planned our door displays and our costumes. We were all in a good mood for the start of book week. We also had buddy reading with the junior classes at 12 o'clock. We had two door displays both of them Roald Dahl one was Charlie and the chocolate factory and one was The BFG. My favorite was The BFG.
Tuesday
On Tuesday there was a Pajama party in Nā Manua (our new library) at 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. . I didn't go so I do not know what it was like but everyone says it was amazing.

Friday
Today we had our biggest event of all Book Character Day where we had to dress up as our favorite character from any book I didn't have a book but I was a giraffe from "The Giraffe The Pelly and Me." 

Golden Ticket
And on top of that each day there was a golden ticket. If we found the golden ticket we won some really cool prizes here is a list of who found it each day.

Monday: Ella T2
Tuesday: Emma T1
Wednesday: Callum M2
Thursday: Brad R6
Friday: Griffin T1


4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sam. I like how your book character day costume it is very auaha (creative). Next time you could work on making bigger paragraphs. This reminds me of when I was reading the BFG. Why did you dress up as a giraffe from The Tirapa The Pelly and me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There Sam,
    Nice work on your post! It's great as it displays most of things during the week. I have a question too: Who was your buddy for your buddy reading? Overall its a great post, Nice job!
    Griffin T1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zdarvstvuite Ham Sarris!
    Why did you like the BFG more than Charlie and the Chocolate Factory??

    And you were definitely Harold the Giraffe. Not Giraffe from the Giraffe, the Pelly and Me.

    P.s I found a theme for this post: Roald Dahl. (The Giraffe, The Pelly and Me, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and The BFG)
    I really like that you put lots of information for every (OOPS) day.
    Goodbye Samn (I will not forget that kahoot)

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Ham Sarris!
    This is a great post, I think i will stat to do a Weekly Reflection.
    Did you dress up as a giraffe from The Tirapa The Pelly and me or Harold?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.