Friday 14 September 2018

Tie Dye T-Shirts

Image result for crumple tie dye
Crumple

Image result for black overlay tie dye
Spider
Image result for spiral tie dye
Spiral
This week we have been finishing our t-shirts for the Art Soiree. I chose to do the spider design! To do this tie dye design look up "Spider Design" or "Black Overlay Tie Dye" Here is a link to the website where I learned a lot of tie dye techniques. Tie Dye. Most people in our class chose to do the spiral design or the crumple design. For the Art Soiree our school gets all the classes to submit a piece of art from every child. The artwork is named and and auctioned off to the highest bidder. But the artwork is not always sold on the night as a book is put in the office so the bids can continue. Some parents buy their kids artwork but not all.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sam its Morgan here. All of them look really cool I think my favourite is the spider. It looks like the darkness is taking over. Is any of them yours? What type of tie dye is your favourite. I did a stripe last time I did one. E noho ra (bye).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Sam
    Excellent work on the description.
    What design did you do, and what is your favourite.
    Blog ya later
    Geordie ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the spider design as it says in the blog post and the reverse is probably my favourite :)

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.