Friday 2 November 2018

Writing

This week for writing we have been focusing around Halloween and writing horror stories/narratives.  A narrative has to have some really descriptive words and interesting characters that are put into an amazing scene. My horror story is called The Fire Pumpkin and it is nowhere near finished yet. This is my writing. 

A screech sounds from inside the creepy, haunted, abandoned house. I look at Matthew. He is shaking and looks very pale. Then his body crumbled right before my eyes. I check for a pulse and there is none. I see a knife sticking out of his back and I look behind me. The most scary thing I have ever seen is standing there. I run toward the only shelter I can find, the house. The thing follows me when I run inside and. Then I lock the door with a military-grade padlock and bury the key. I walk up the stairs and one of them shatters. I carefully avoid the broken step and make it to the top when I see the kids running. “AHHH!!!” the kids scream with a pale face and I see the thing from outside again I run, gasping with every breath. Until something happens that almost makes me drop dead, I see … a blood-sucking, pale, garlic-hating vampire. But not just any vampire, it speaks with a gravelly but recognisable voice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.