Wednesday 6 May 2015

The Plane Crash

The Plane Crash

“Prepare for an emergency landing!” called pilot Trent from the nose of the plane “Oh No dang and blast this  stupid vehicle!” we heard over the spluttering of the engine “I’m sorry guys the plane is going to crash!” James and I looked at each other “CRASH!?” we asked at the same time the pilot looked at us and said “this is going to be scary” he told us. Sorry I forgot to introduce myself my name is John Smith and I am part of the New Zealand navy I am riding on a plane for an invasion on Germany and the plane is going down.“ Why is the plane getting closer to the ground?” joked James and I rolled my eyes “James,this no time for jokes” I replied but a terrifying BOOM!!! drowned out his answer “quick” I yelled “grab a fire extinguisher and put out the fire”. Once we had put the fire out we climbed through the body of the plane to check on Trent when we got there we had a shocking surprise in stock for James “ Guess what? ” I asked him sneakily “What?” he replied “He is dead” I said solemnly James’ face went as pale as a cloud and tears formed in both of our eyes “He was a good mate.” James sobbed “Yes” I agreed “He was”. My mobile was ringing I picked it up “Hello”, I Cautiously replied “John Smith speaking”. “Report Smith!” shouted the general “OK i’m in the German jungle with a munted-up plane and a dead pilot need anymore?” “No” he replied “ Just a few questions 1 why is the plane munted-up, why is Trent dead and has anyone been shot?” he asked “The first 2, a plane crash and the last one no” I replied “ OK” he said “General out” and with that he was gone. 3 Days Later. We are all dead in the German jungle thanks to all the dang soldiers that shot us.

NSL: write in paragraphs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam,
    I really like your story that you have written up. Ii think that the ending was the best part when you write "3 Days Later, We are all dead in the German jungle thanks to all the dang soldiers that shot us". I like your story because you put in lots of really funny bits.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.