Wednesday 10 June 2015

Winter wonderland adventure


Brrrrrrrrrrrr! It is so cold in here well the trees do block out the sun. Sorry I forgot to introduce myself, my name is James and I know what you are thinking Why are you in Alaska? Well I suppose you will want to hear the whole story it all started about a day ago when I was exploring in the hills above my house I fell into a deep hole and at the bottom there was a strange purple and suddenly I was transported here from the hole so here I am walking around the corner and… suddenly my father is here and I throw myself into his arms to keep from getting too cold “all these years” he laughed “I have never moe glad to see a human face” “father” I growled “how did you survive here in this land spotlight-bright snow where the trees are giraffes?” “oh it was easy when you know how to hunt! But i’ll tell you one thing it is hard getting up at 4am every morning just to find my breakfast!” he exclaimed. “OK” I replied unsure of what to  say “but tell me did you fall in hole with a ‘portal in it to get here?” I asked him “Yes” he cautiously replied “how did you get here?” “through that exact portal!” I said relieved “up in the hills?” I asked “Yes”. “OK lets try to find some locals.” A few hours later we arrived Anakat and the locals helped us find our way home.

1 comment:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.