Tuesday 3 November 2015

Random Tuesday Descriptive Writing

As I walked into the last steps of the path I saw it : the hidden bushes hut. it was a green hidden hut in literally , the middle of nowhere the wooden railing looked as if it would snap at any minute the bath was old and worn as I sniff the air I smell mildew and...fish? ah yes there is a cooked fish in the bookcase just waiting to be devoured by a hungry traveler like me the lamps around the entrance provide the only light in the hut. As I climb into the bath I brace for freezing cold water to come pouring out of the tap but instead warm heated water comes out.Hold on a second this is not like an abandoned hut somebody lives here suddenly I hear a creaking and oh well I guess i'll never find out who lives there because I just got my skull crushed.

1 comment:

  1. Cool story, what a hideous ending :-)
    Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.